Friday, October 26, 2007

It's For Sale!













Long time, no blog...I know, I know. I just have a second to post a little item for sale. I'm interested in selling my car. Here are the stats:
2005 Toyota Corolla Sport
Red with moon roof, spoiler, & ground effects
Mileage - just under 40k
Price - $11,000

I have the opportunity to buy my boss's former company car at a steal of a price which would be wonderful for my budget (plus, it's a Ford Escape & I love SUV type vehicles!).

Anybody interested?

**I promise that I will blog about my Vienna trip - complete with pictures - very soon!

2 comments:

Erin said...

It's about time we see you post something (even if it is an ad). Can't wait to hear about Vienna.

Adele said...

Please post in the next two weeks so I can see your pictures before I'm stuck in dial-up land! Please!
Okay, I'm done whining. Don't worry, I'll look at your pictures no matter when you post them. :)

Hope you're able to sell your car quickly. We have one we want to get rid of too, but we may have to take it to Car Max since we're running out of time.