Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Help! I Need Somebody!

Help! Not just anybody...
Sorry about getting that Beatles ditty stuck in your head, but I do have a question for all you experienced bloggers out there. If someone leaves me a comment (and there are a faithful few) how can I comment back to them so that they will know? I'm guessing the answer is fairly simple, but I haven't taken a lot of time lately with my blogging endeavors and I only have time to post this question because the friend I am meeting for dinner had to put in some overtime tonight.
So now I'm off to Fazoli's (love, love, love their Chicken Pasta Caesar Salad) and I eagerly await your instruction.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

When I was younger, so much younger than today . . . I never needed anybody's help in anyway . . .

Thanks, haven't had a beatles song in my noggin for awhile. :)

As far as I know, I don't think you can notify other people that you've posted a comment. Blogger does have an option to notify you when someone posts a comment on your blog - but I don't think it can go the other way. I'm certainly not an expert though. Hope you can find a solution!

Erin said...

I have absolutely no clue. I just wanted to leave you a comment because I know how much I love that little number to get higher when I look at my blog comments.

I think your indian name should be "Woman Who Knows Many Songs." I don't think there is a song out there you don't know.

Adele said...

Good question! You can post a comment under your blog, but there's really no way to know for sure the person will check back to see it.

BTW, I'm so excited about the B&B in Aug. too! It will be AWESOME! When you come back from Hawaii, you'll have to put a ticker for that. :)

Michele said...

We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine..sounds like a great running song doesn't it? Regular beat, monotonous, painful...like running!