Friday, November 19, 2010

Out With the Old...In With the New!

My goodness! I have been pinned under a heavy rock of work, stuff, & more stuff! I think about blogging all the time...I just haven't had any moments when I could get my fingers on the keyboard. Right now I just have a short moment, so let's make the best of it!



You girls were right, the glasses were the difference in the last picture I posted. I had been living with these little honeys for two years. I was so ready for a change!



Out with the old (and seriously funky looking peeling transition lens glasses)...




and in with The New!


So far, I'm loving these! I'm actually wearing them again today. It's nice to give my eyes a rest from the contacts every once in a while. I'm so grateful I was able to get a good deal (with my vision insurance) for these hopefully a bit more stylish frames :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new look, Mary Ann!

Erin said...

They are great! You look fantastic no matter what you wear. :) Love ya!

Mary Ann said...

Thanks, you guys!

Malia said...

Darling glasses-- you look adorable!
Malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com