Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ahhh...relaxation!


In just a couple of hours, this will be me. I have an appointment today to get my hair colored/cut. I cannot explain to you how much I look forward to this little splurge every six weeks. DeAnn is my 'stylist' & we have so much fun, chatting & catching up on each other's news. She does the best job - a nice little massage when she washes my hair, a cozy little salon, never in a rush, & she can straighten my hair like no other.
Did I mention that I'm looking forward to a little pampering? And just maybe we'll have a few minutes to play with hairstyles for the wedding - less than four months to go!

3 comments:

Adele said...

You definitely do deserve some pampering. I hope you get lots of time to relax and enjoy yourself.

Anonymous said...

Yep, DeAnn is awesome like that.

Erin said...

I'm getting mine cut this morning. I may go for a new syle. We'll see what she recommends.