Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kickin' It Old School

Take a look at this sweet blast from the past!
This picture was taken my junior year of high school.
Yes, I was a band geek. And I loved just about every minute of it. This was the year that we spent spring break at Disney World. That entire school year revolved around some sort of band activity - marching band, trip band, pep band, wind ensemble, etc. A lot of work but a lot of fun.
These were my closest band friends. You might recognize Amoke' from a previous post. My sister Beth is in here, too. And her husband Brennan. The Lord really blessed us with good friends in high school. We went to a pretty big public school & I'm sure there were MANY opportunities to get involved in some funky stuff, but we were just regular kids doing the regular school stuff. Like I said, the Lord really blessed.
Amoke' posted this pic on facebook yesterday so I zapped it over here. Thanks, Mo!

No comments: