Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yeehaw!

I finally did it! I have successfully changed my blog background! If you have visited anytime in the last few days you were able to see that my little space was under construction. For some reason (obviously unexplainable to me) my laptop does not have all of the blogspot capabilities. I was able to download a new background but when I decided I didn't like it, blogger would not let me delete it. So we were stuck for a few days until I rebuilt my stores of patience. Mike had the desktop fired up tonight so I hopped on & got to work. Once I had things back to a blank slate, I was able to change the background without too much difficulty.

Thanks Erin, for all your helpful tips! If I wasn't able to successfully change it on this attempt I was going to call you with all my passwords & make you do it for me :-)

3 comments:

ruth said...

It looks great! Very whimsical.

Rebecca said...

I like it! Very Exciting! Glad you are up and functioning again!

Erin said...

Yay!!!!! Great job...I love it!