Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Atta Girl!

As we all know, it's important to eat a balanced diet so that we get all the vitamins & nutrients we need for good health. Since I am not any more consistent at eating properly than I am at anything else, I take my vitamins & calcium on a fairly regular basis. I also enjoy a Vitamin C drop every now & then, usually on my way to work. I have to wonder why they put so many grapefruit flavored ones in each bag? Man, the grapefruit ones make me pucker if they are the first thing I put in my mouth after brushing my teeth!

This morning I didn't get out my Vitamin C drop until I got to work. I realized there was writing all over the wrapper. Upon closer inspection I read the following words,

A PEP TALK IN EVERY DROP

Really? Oh yeah. The wrapper also said:

Seize the day.
Impress yourself today
Get back in there champ!
Buckle down & push forth!
There is nothing you can't handle.

My goodness. I guess the next time I'm feeling a little insecure all I will have to do is reach down in my purse & grab a Vitamin C drop - good for the body & ego!





1 comment:

Jenny said...

mmm, it's been a long time since I had a vitamin c drop. The grapefruit ones are my favorite...but NOT after tooth brushing! :-) FUNNY STUFF, those pep talks.