Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Lovely Discovery

I'm not sure if any of you out there have tried them, but these little C*lgate Wisps are great! I get overcome by the urge to brush my teeth a lot (a side effect of my braces days) & I don't keep a toothbrush & toothpaste with me at all times. I had a coupon for these little wisp dudes (which I combined with an extra bucks thing so I got them for free basically!) & I keep them in my purse. They are super minty & the handle end has a wonderful flosser type deal on it to help get your teeth even super cleaner. An excellent discovery!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've seen those at CVS before but haven't sprung for them yet. Thanks for the review! Sounds like a great in-purse thing to have to keep my teeth and the kids teeth minty fresh. I'm horrible about remembering to brush their teeth after lunch!

Karis said...

I have never seen those before. Very interesting. Man, I miss CVS!

carissa said...

Thanks for the update on those. I just got a $4 coupon for them and wanted to know that they were like.
Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I'm so proud of you for not spending much :) My friend started a blog that has a lot of ideas for free stuff/ coupons... spendfreely.blogspot.com