Monday, May 11, 2009

The Nope, No Way, Not Doing It Week


This week I have decided to embark on a little challenge:
The Nope, No Way, Not Doing It Week.
Which is code for Holy Cow, I've been spending way too much money!
The Challenge Rules are:
*I am not allowed to spend any money other than two planned purchases (thread to alter the kitchen curtains, engagement pictures)
Hmmm...actually, I guess that is the only rule since my objective is to feed the pig & make him fat, maybe cause him to dance a little. *grin*
I'm just wondering...does it work this way for any of you? When I slip in one area of discipline it's like sliding down a slippery slope. I start spending freely, then I start eating freely, wasting time, not exercising, skipping normal daily tasks like making my bed or packing my lunch...
I'm hoping that someone will agree that it works that way for them, too or I'm gonna feel like a horrible lazy slug. *hint, hint - leave a comment & commiserate 'cause I don't want to feel like a horrible lazy slug!

1 comment:

Adele said...

I definitely see a link between my lack of exercise and poor eating habits. When I'm exercising I don't want to mess up the results!

Hope the piggy feels well fed this week! (and not with junk food!)