Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Coconut Caper

I have never posted a video before - I hope it works!

You will have to forgive the fuzzy quality & unsteady hands. I was taking the video with Mike's iphone & I hadn't ever done it before.

This little clip, if it posts correctly, will give a tiny little glimpse into my absolutely crazy, absolutely wonderful family. Last Saturday night we were all gathered at my parent's house to celebrate my Aunt Edie's birthday. "We" = me & Mike, Beth & Brennan, Caleb, Madison, Aunt Edie, Mary Beth, Sandy, & Autumn. My sister & family, my aunt & family, & our adopted family member Autumn. It was a fun crowd!

Caleb had gotten my dad a coconut for Valentine's Day. Not sure why & I'm sure there's a funny story in there somewhere but I don't know what it is. Anyway, Dad really wanted to crack that coconut while Caleb was there so that he could try the coconut milk. There was MUCH discussion about how to get that coconut open & not spill the milk everywhere. We discussed hammers, knives, screwdrivers, etc. It was hilarious.

I hope you enjoy the film. *grin*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure looks like you guys had a fun time!