Name that movie - I dare ya! It's a family fave.
Theo has selected me for a couple of blog awards. Truthfully, I'm more excited to know that she occasionally reads my blog than I am about the awards!
Upon IndianaPharmGirl, she has bestowed the Beautiful Blogger Award (I think that means I'm pretty!) & the One Lovely Blog Award (I think that means my blog is pretty! We match!).
There are conditions that come with these awards. First, I have to thank Theo for bestowing the honors. Thanks, Theo!
Secondly, I have to bestow the same honors upons fifteen other bloggers that I have discovered whose writings delight me upon a regular basis. This is where it gets sticky, folks. I have absolutely no idea how to turn a link into a neatly typed word. If I don't figure it out here in the next couple of minutes this post will turn into an unsightly list of back slashes & colons. Not good at all. They might take my awards back!
Thirdly, I am to contact the winners & let them know they won. I know how to do that. I'm a fairly experienced comment-leaver.
Fourthly, I have to tell you seven things about me. Number one is that I'm too un-techie to put links in my posts. It really saddens me.
1. No links here. We have officially exhausted this topic.
2. I love crossword puzzles. I'm a word nerd. That rhymes! Give it a try; it will make you giggle!
3. I love to ride my bike. I want to get some baskets to attach to it this summer so I can shop by bike. I will look like I've had one to many DUI's.
4. I'm afraid that brown recluse spiders live in our basement.
5. I enjoy a good workout video. Yes, I hang out with Jane Fonda & Denise Austin upon occasion. It's a sickness & I can't help it.
6. I hate bananas. The look, the smell, the taste, the way they feel in your mouth - BLECH!!!
7. I am intrigued by all things Indian - Indian food, saris, Bollywood movies, all of it! I'd take a trip to India in a heartbeat!
There you go! Thank you, Theo!
If someone comments & leaves me instructions for doing the link thing I will complete my award winner obligations & award others. It's all up to you. It's almost like the People's Choice Awards with a twist...